Sorry for revisiting this old thread.   The Calling Party Transformation at
the Device Pool level would come in handy for this particular need.

In the document starting 7.1.2, this is stated explicitly,
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fscallpn.html#wp1325305
.

*Cisco Unity/Cisco Unity Connection*
Because no calling party transformation options exist in Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Administration for voice-messaging ports, make sure
that you configure the calling party number transformations in the device
pool that is associated with the voice-messaging ports.
Table 7-8 Configuring the Calling Party Transformation CSS to Localize the
Calling Party Number
Also mentioned "Use Device Pool Calling Party Transformation CSS" as a
method to Localize the Calling Party Number.

The same document for 7.0.1 contained the table 7-8, but somehow doesn't
have that explicit section on Cisco Unity/Cisco Unity Connection's calling
party localization.  (REF:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fscallpn.html#wp1276877)
   So, I am not so sure whether this is possible in CUCM 7.0.1/CUC 7.0.1.

I don't have lab access to test this now, but would appreciate if anyone
can help testing this.

Note: I recall seeing some sort of Technotes outlining the strategy to
perform Calling Party transformation for Call Manager 4.x or something that
doesn't rely on Gateway's Calling Party Transformation.    I can't locate
it now, but if anyone could point me to the URL that would be great.

Regards,
--Somphol.