Jtapi/tapi interfaces are northbound interfaces which are on top of the CTI
layer.

Taking the example of UCCX, UCCX can sync with ucm and download jtapi
libraries from ccm. Its built in jtapi client uses those libraries to
communicate with CTI on the ucm server.

The term rmjtapi refers to the local credentials used by its jtapi client
to connect to CTI.

Hope that helps