On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Vignesh Sethuraman
<sethuvign...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Media Termination Point Required (Checked)
> MTP Preferred Originating CodecRequired Field: g711ulaw

Hi Vignesh,

I think if you can set these two to default settings which is MTP Required
[uncheck], and MTP Prefered Codec: <None>, Leave the DTMF Signaling Method
to No Preference.   Reset the SIP Trunk.

You shouldn't need MTP for this operation.

Then, if you really want to experiment with MTP insertion, I think you may
find this article interesting -
http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2012/12/ccie-v-i-shoulda-checked-that-tip-3-mtp.html
.

Regards,
--Somphol.
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc