I have a user running ccp4 v6 on his Mac and he gets this error message at
ccp4i startup:

> "Database Access Failure
>
> This instance of CCP4i no longer has control of the current database. This
> Is probably because another CCP4i is running and has taken control of the
> database over from this one.
>
> It is unsafe in these circumstances to alter the job database and so a new
> Job has not been created.
>
> The safest action is to close this instance of CCP4i and check that there
> Are no other CCP4is running before restarting."

There are no other versions of CCP4i running, and he's restarted his
computer and tried starting it up again, but with no luck.

I saw one other posting of this issue in the bulletin board, but no
what it is.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Dr. Christopher A. Waddling, Ph.D.
University of California at San Francisco
MC 2140
S126C
600 16th St.,
San Francisco, CA