Dear Colleagues,

I had posted this message 2 weeks ago on the pxrbtx newsgroup
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pxrbtx/), but have not had any

We have grown so much in the last year that we urgently need to make
space. Since we have now access to alternative equipment, we need to
put for sale a

Biostore Visualization Robot

( http://www.biotom.net/v3/uk/biostore.php
<http://www.biotom.net/v3/uk/biostore.php> )

The robot is equipped with the upgraded camera systems, but does not
yet have the additional sensors described in the above referenced page.

Unfortunately, the robot is at this point not functional and since we
do not have an on site electronic engineer we have not been able to
track down the problem. It might be an issue with the motherboard
controling the motor arm. Such that, the robot may be of potential
interest for laboratories that have a similar system installed (for
parts), or if you have a well versed engineer in your team you may
even get it to operate.

The price would be negociable.

If you are interested in the system, please contact me.

Greetings

Ingo

--
Ingo P. Korndoerfer, PhD