Hi,

I get the following error from mosflm:
 Cannot find record -2870 in COORD file, ISTART=     1 NTOT=  7366
 If you get this error repeatedly, you might be running two jobs
simultaneously in the same directory.
 If you want to do this, and are using the "SEPARATION CLOSE" option, you
MUST assign the
 logical filename COORDS to a unique file for each job in the ipmosflm
command line.
 eg: ipmosflm COORDS job1.coords SUMMARY job1.sum   SPOTOD job1.spotod <<
eof-mos

I am not running two jobs simultaneously, but I tried with a unique
filename for COORDS anyway. No luck. Disks are not full, either.
I am using "SEPARATION  1.3 1.3 CLOSE" as recommended by mosflm itself.

Overlap isn't too bad, so I could drop the CLOSE, but I was wondering if
there is a better solution?

thanks,

Klaas