Hi

Greetings!

I have updated the CCP4 6.0.1 - linux version.  When I try to run the PHASER program I am
obtaining the following error message while reading *.mtz file.

Spacegroup information obtained from library file:
Logical Name: SYMINFO Filename: /usr/local/programs/Coot-0.0.33/share/coot/
syminfo.lib

CCP4 library signal csym: Cannot find SYMINFO file - no symmetry information.

Note:
The current CCP4 version installed Coot-0.1.1 version. But the library file indicating the
older Coot version.

I will be happy if anybody could suggest to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Yours faithfully,

Abdul Azeez