shivesh,

NOpe, you cannot directly export image file from Pymol to Jpeg (unless this has
changed recently).  But it is quite easy to save as PNG and then use some image
editing program to convert to JPEG if you like.  I recommend saving at around
1200 X 1200 (at least) with dpi set to 300.  if you don't know how to do this,
please let me know.  it makes a big difference in the image quality.

The bond radius in stick representations can be changed by typing "set
stick_radius = [VALUE]" or "set stick_radius = 0.8" for example.  You will have
to play with the exact value to please your taste.

Here is a link that you will most likely find very useful for some of your
needs.

http://morse.bio.jhu.edu/pymol/pymol_display.htm

Again, best of luck!

Cheers,