On 14 Oct 2006, at 17:51, Nicholas Noinaj wrote:

Shivesh,

here is a reference to a previous post that should help you. I believe it should be the same concept. hope this helps and best of luck!

http://www.dl.ac.uk/list-archive-public/ccp4bb/msg18145.html

Indeed ! And since I am in my pedantic mood, I can't help but to encourage you to read the whole thread in the above link ;-)
- not only the top posting - and make of course your own mind !

Tassos

cheers,
nick