Title: Message
Hi All,

The OCA site of EBI seems to be down, which is unfortunate, since it is my favorite PDB search tool at this moment. Perhaps time to do a little survey on who likes which site to look for structures. What I really like to be able to is to download a subsite of structures of e.g. one particular protein without having to edit the downloaded coordinates , for instance to remove HTML strings etc.

Any suggestions? I'll post a summary!

Flip

-----<>---------------------
Flip Hoedemaeker - Ph.D. CEO
Key Drug Prototyping BV
Kruislaan 406
1098 SM Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel +31-20-7512060
Fax +31-20-2010115
Mob +31-65-2451106
Skype: fhoedem
www.keydp.com
--
Important: This e-mail may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information contained in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail, please delete the message and inform me of the error. Errors and omissions may occur in the contents of this e-mail arising out of or in connection with, for example, data transmission, network malfunction or failure, machine or software error. The contents of this e-mail are confidential.