It looks like you are trying to start something in /usr/local, which wouldn't be where fink puts it unless you decided to override the default installation site, which is /sw (to avoid conflicts with anything else).

If you issue the command (preferably in your startup file)

source /sw/bin/init.sh  (for bash or zsh)

or

source /sw/bin/init.csh (for tcsh)

then everything else will be set up for you automatically (it in turn sources the appropriate ccp4_setup initialization script).

I've put more details here -- sorry I have to run to the airport and might be off line for a few days.

http://xanana.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/xtal/wiki/index.php/Installing_CCP4_on_OS_X

Bill