I have a program what just does that. It keeps reading CNS records until it
encounters the next 'INDE' item.
Herman

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Eleanor Dodson
Gesendet: Montag, 5. März 2007 17:06
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] MTZ format conversion

All formats I know except CNS have single records per reflection.

In CNS  a reflection record can go over several lines - I know no way of
avoiding requiring a format tt to read such a record..

A clever programmer could parse a few lines and work one out, but in fact the
format is not nec. consistent through the whole CNS file..

 The only safe way I think is to parse every line and recognise the different
flags, then read the following number.
  Eleanor

Is should be kept by default when you run TRUNCATE - I hope that usually
happens..