X-ray Crystallographer

Sareum is a Structure-based Drug Discovery company, based in Cambridge
UK, developing therapies for unmet medical need in cancer.

By joining Sareum you will become part of a fast growing research
company with the opportunity not only to build a well valued career but
also benefit from the extensive knowledge available within the research
departments.

We are looking for a highly motivated scientist to join our Structural
Sciences group. This position would suit a recent PhD graduate, ideally
from a structural biology or biochemistry background, or a graduate with
2 or more years experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical R&D
environment.

The ideal candidate will have some experience in the techniques used to
derive protein structures, including protein purification,
crystallisation and data collection. Additional experience in protein
structure solution would be advantageous but not essential.

You will be joining a highly motivated and multidisciplinary team. Your
tasks will include the structure solution and evaluation of
pharmaceutically important protein-ligand complexes at high resolution
for both our extensive in-house projects and valued discovery clients.

The role requires a flexible approach to work, excellent communication
skills and an ability to work well within multidisciplinary teams.

We offer a competitive remuneration package including personal
healthcare, contributory pension and share option scheme.

Scientists with the skill base required and the desire to work in a
state of the art drug discovery company should send their full CV with a
covering letter to

Dr Martin Fisher, Head of Structural Sciences via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Successful candidates will hear back within 2 weeks of applications
being received.