Hi Vineet,

as far as I know, there is still no way to directly get a hardware stereo image with shutter glasses from a TFT monitor. You could make a side-by-side stereo image and look at it with a special viewer, but this is not a practical way for, say, fitting electron density maps. I hope, that with the current technical development for consumer TFT-TVs to get closer to the impulse-behaviour of old CRT TVs in order to reduce motion blurring, we will hopefully be able in a not-too-distant future to get hardware stereo on TFTs, too. Stereo-capable 22'' CRTs are difficult to get nowadays ...

Best regards,

Dirk.

P.S.: If anyone can correct me or give me an update, I would be happy.

Vineet Gaur wrote:
Hi all
i have a non CCP4 query.
pls tell me how to view stereo images on a TFT monitor.

thanx

vineet gaur

Dirk Kostrewa
Paul Scherrer Institut