Hi,

we have just gotten some relatively inexpensive E-dimensional glasses
(cable controlled; IR versions available) to test. Using their Windows
driver, supposedly working on both ATI and NVIDIA, hardware stereo on my
TFT worked. Flicker would be a problem for many people, however. I have
yet to test crystallographic software with the glasses. I read somewhere
that these can replace old ELSA glasses, in particular with NVIDIA
Quadro4 type cards. Any experience or advice here?

Rick

--

Richard A. Engh