On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 05:39 +0000, U Sam wrote:
> Hi would appreciate suggestion/comments.
> I am having a problem of opening .fcf file (created by shelx) in a new
> version of COOT (0.2, January 2007)
> ((safe_scheme_command) Error in proc: key:  unbound-variable  args:
> (#f Unbound variable: ~S (read-cif-data-with-phases) #f))

This looks a bit like problem reported by George Sheldrick and fixed in
later versions - my memory is hazy about ancient coots.

> /usr/bin/awk
> exit status: 0

This is coot checking that awk is available (it's running which awk)

> Finally chances are that coot uses an environment variable to call
> coot.

Sounds like a cool idea - there's a lot of recursion in coot.  Not
implemented yet :)

So Sam, please try 0.3.1 - if that fails then I'll do something about
it.

Paul.