Seeding!

AA

On Jun 8, 2007, at 9:03 AM, sajid akthar wrote:

Hi All

I'm getting clusters of crystals (tiny and long needles) and I'm trying to get good single crystals. Even I'm getting the same result at low salt concentrations. I reduced the temperature to slow down the evaporation, still no change. So I'm trying with mineral oil. Here I'm getting somewhat thicker needles and the number of needles is reduced. But my drop seems to be dried out in two or three days (I dont think there is a sealing problem). Can anyone suggest me to overcome this and to get good crystals.

Thankz in advance

Sajid

Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/ webmessengerpromo.php