Pymol version 0.99 has the option to set the label position, similar to eg. molscript.

Go to Select - Edit all - scroll down to label-offset - edit the x,y,z parameters. Pymol version 0.98 does not have this option.

Julie.

shi jiahai wrote:

Hi, all

I am drawing some stereo images with label by PYMOL. But the label interfere with protein. I try to output to Postscript format so that I can change the position of label. However, I can't output the image to Postscript format in Pymol.

Is there anyboy know how to save image in Postscript format from PYMOL?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Shi Jiahai
Dept of Biological Sciences
National University of Singapore

--

Julie Bouckaert, PhD                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VIB Project leader

VIB Department of Molecular and Cellular Interactions, Vrije Universiteit Brussel

Tel. 32-2-629-1988                      Fax 32-2-6291963

ULTR, Building E 4.18
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Pleinlaan 2
1050 Brussel