Hi, Stefan

Your advice is wonderful! This is the easiest way!!

Thank you very much!!!

Jiahai

On 6/22/07, Stefan schmelz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jiahai,

there is an easy way to move labels in pymol. You have to change your
Mouse Mode from "3-Button Viewing" to "3-Button Editing". Than your able
to drag the labels by pressing "CTRL" and using your left mouse button
(both has to be pressed). But be careful not changing your molecule :-)!!

Stefan

--
Best Regards,
Shi Jiahai