I would happily contribute to this, and migrate anything relevant from my
own stuff.  I think this could be a very valuable resource.  The PyMOL
wiki is a good example of what could be done. The main requirement for
success I think is having a few dedicated users who want to see it
succeed. We should also try not to fall into the trap of re-writing
Blundell and Johnson but instead make judicious use of external links and
other resources.