From: Paul D. Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 7:22 am
Subject: [ccp4bb] coot in stereo

Hello,  I'm running stereocoot on linux (centos) machines with nvidia
video cards and stereographics emitters and glasses.  The setup seems to
work fine most of the time, but the stereo will invert every now and then
(the right eye is shown the left image and vice versa).  This seems to
happen especially after a computation such as realspace refine is
performed.  The stereo will usually spontaneously correct itself, but
sometimes I have to minimize the window and restore it.  This is occuring
on three machines with the above configuration.  Swapping emitters and
glasses seems to do nothing.  Has anyone had such a problem?

Thanks,
Paul D. Cook

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.