Is there an option to include a small inset in the corner with a structure
diagram? CPK colors do not always work well when obscured by e.d. mesh.

Artem

-----Original Message-----
From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Yanming Zhang
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 1:36 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] pymol help

Hi, all,

I want to make a pymol figure wich can show the pretty density of a
ligand. But we don't want to show  the detailed chemical info of the
ligand. If I use a
large enough sphere_scale for the ligand, the chemical info will be hidden
but the density map will be disrupted. If I use a smaller sphere_scale,
the density looks great but the chemical info of the ligand will be
visible. How should I overcome this dilemma?
Thank you very much for your help.
Yanming