Hi Graeme,

even with these options (ONLYMERGE and SCALES CONSTANT) you will have
the SCALE column applied again to the intensities (not good) - at
least that's how I understood Phil. You need to use

ONLYMERGE
INSCALE OFF

to use the already scaled intensities and avoid applying the SCALE
column again - Phil was the one telling me that. I was scratching my
head for a long time trying to understand those various
INTIAL/ONLYMERGE/INSCALE/NOSCALE options and how they relate to each
other ...

Cheers

Clemens

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 08:07:02PM -0000, Winter, G (Graeme) wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I use this option but not these columns. The only time I feed the file back I
> use "ONLYMERGE" and "SCALES CONSTANT", to remerge the reflections.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Graeme

*
*  Global Phasing Ltd.