Hi all,
I'm trying to refine a protein DNA complex using Refmac.
Unfortunately the job fails because of the definition of nucleosides :
In the pdb file I use for molecular replacement (and it's the same for all protein-DNA complex I found in the PDB) nucleosides are labelled DG, DT, DA , DC. In the monomer libraries for Refmac these are labelled GD, TD, AD, CD. The jobs fails also if I replace the "DG, DT, DA , DC" by "GD, TD, AD, CD" in the coordinate file prior to refinement.
Could someone  help me.

Daouda A.K. TRAORE, PhD Student

Laboratoire de Cristallographie et Cristallogenèse des Protéines
Institut de Biologie Structurale de Grenoble
41 rue Jules Horowitz
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1 - France
Phone: @IBS: +33 4 38 78 95 96 @ESRF/FIP: +33 4 76 88 27 89
Fax: +33 4 38 78 51 22

Laboratoire Chimie et Biologie des Metaux
CEA Grenoble iRTSV / LCBM / PMB
17 Avenue des Martyrs
38054 Grenoble Cedex 9 - France
Phone : +33 4 38 78 38 75