Hi all,

The using of this library
www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/refmac/data/refmac5.4_dictionary.tar.gz
fixes the problem of refmac ! thanks Garib.

Now Coot .... It seems that Coot does not use synonyms. Even so I have the same library for Refmac and Coot, I'm not abble to manipulate the DNA in Coot.

Any suggestions ?

Garib Murshudov a écrit :
It should. At the moment it is dealt with using synonyms. I have only done few tests. If it does not solve it then I have done something wrong
need to correct it.
If coot uses synonyms then it should be able to deal with these.
Complete solution of this problem with backward compatablity requires multiple naming in cif files and it will take some
time to sort them out.

Garib

P.S. I have put this dictionary few days ago. It should be in: www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/refmac/data/refmac5.4_dictionary.tar.gz