With such good data you would expect lower R factors I agree.
I use all the COOT validation tools - Ramachandran, diff map peaks etc to try to pinpoint errors.

Also anomalous difference maps hoping to verify S positions and check the sequence fitting.

You could let Arp/Warp rebuild it from the existing model and check it gives the same interpretation..

Can you get higher resolution data? It might be worth pushing the data integration a bit further since I think Arp/Warp works better the higher the resolution.

Eleanor

Juergen Bosch wrote:
How does the Molprobity report look like ?

How many Rama outlieres, bad Cbeta, rotamers ?
What's your percentile ?
Look at the multicriterion chart to fix your problems :-)

http://molprobity.biochem.duke.edu/

Juergen

Yongchao Li wrote:

Dear all,
Thanks for all replies.
After water addition, R work is 0.27 and R free 0.33.
TLS and NCS results no significant approve.
Space group seem right, other space group like P21212 is worse.