Dear Jie,

   It also depends on whether you believe the SO4 sits
with its internal two-fold along the crystal's two-fold
axis.  If it does you should probably have a 0.5 occ
sulfur and two 1.0 occ oxygen atoms.  If the symmetry
is not obeyed you will have to have four 0.5 occ oxygen
atoms.

   Be careful, some refinement programs will not be able
to handle the bond length and angle restraints if you
only supply two oxygen atoms.  They will not allow
bonds between atoms and symmetry images of atoms.  If
you are using such a program you will have to supply
four oxygen atoms even if this is not what you would
otherwise do.

Dale Tronrud