Dear Colleagues,

I found out that eDimensional sells the Vuzix HMD 3D glasses, but their stereo drivers only work in windows. I suppose that they should also work under Linux with the Nvidia stereo drivers. However because we must pay by purchase order and bank transfer, they will not honor the 30-day money back warranty in case the glasses don't work, and that would be an expensive mistake.

Therefore, I'm asking whether anybody in this community has had any experience with these glasses, in either Windows or Linux environments, using programs such as Coot for 3D stereo visualization. I know there are other such system out there but these seem to be the cheapest I found so far.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro Matias

Industry and Medicine Applied Crystallography
Macromolecular Crystallography Unit
Phones : (351-21) 446-9100 Ext. 1669
              (351-21) 446-9669 (direct)
    Fax   : (351-21) 441-1277 or 443-3644

email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing address :
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica
Apartado 127
2781-901 OEIRAS
Portugal