It is recorded by SCALA - if you use that data processing procedure.

You can still do a run of scala after SCALEPACK or XDS or whatever providing you output integrated, unmerged intensities.
You are right though - we need a data analysias tool..
  Eleanor

James Pauff wrote:
Hello all,

Silly question, but what is the most convenient means
to find the overall I/sigma and the I/sigma for the
highest resolution shell in CCP4?  At the end of
refinement and validation, and after running PROCHECK,
I am still using a very convoluted route to obtaining
these numbers.

Thanks!
JMP

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com