The CCP4i method is to use the "Create / Edit TLS File" task in the "Refinement" module.

I have used the TLSMD-server before, and I do like it.
I did notice that my R-free would be lower if I used the server's definitions of TLS groups, but let Refmac do the TLS analysis from scratch instead of using the server's TLS values. Has anyone else seeen this?

David

On Wed, 7 May 2008 19:29:53 +0200