Hello,
I am sure someone had asked this kind of question before but I just could not
find the related subjects on the web.

I used ccp4mg to display polysaccharide molecule and these monomeric sugars are
not connected.  At first, I thought it was because I have removed the "CONECT"
keywords in the original pdb file.  However, the polysaccharide is still not
connected in the ccp4mg display window after I put in the "CONECT" keywords for
those atoms and re-read the coordinates.
This thing also happened in "O" and I could not find the suitable .odb file for
it.

Thanks very much for the help.

Thomas