All,

Thanks to everyone who has recently requested access to the
JCSG dataset archive. We have a large and growing number of users.
Your requests will be handled shortly and you will receive
notification via e-mail.

Our registered users fall into 3 main classes:

1) Methods developers who want access to a wide array of test data.

2) Students and postdocs who want datasets for training purposes.

3) Researchers interested in one of our structures, who want access
To all the data we have available, including datasets from different
constructs or crystal forms that didn't necessarily make it into our
final PDB deposition.

For those who may still be interested, the dataset archive can
be accessed through our structure gallery page:

http://www.jcsg.org/prod/scripts/structure_gallery/gallery.shtml

The datasets are available without restriction, most of them are Se MAD/SAD
or distant homology MR.

We do ask you to register and explain why you want access. This is largely
for tracking/statistics purposes (we won't be sending you a lot of junk mail).
Hopefully in the future we can improve the system to better serve our users.

Soon we will be adding diffraction image datasets for *all* our structures as
Soon as they are deposited.

In the meantime, if there is a dataset you would like that is not currently
available through the archive just drop me an e-mail.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Sincerely,

Ashley Deacon
Joint Center for Structural Genomics.