The CCP4 courses page includes a variety of talks, tutorials and (most
importantly!) photos from past events, see
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4course.php
under "Some documentation of past events"

In particular, I've put the MR tutorial from Oulu under the entry
"BIOXHIT/BCO course on CCP4 structure determination pipeline"

If any tutors from any event want me to add stuff, let me know.

Martyn

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 14:30 +0100, Kevin Cowtan wrote:
> The crank/dm/buccaneer tutorial is now available here:
>   http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~cowtan/buccaneer/tutorial/tutorial.html
>
> More data is available in your $CEXAM directory. There are datasets for
> RNAse and toxd dataset - both SIR/MIR. In the CVS version there is also
> SIRAS data for rnase and a Gere dataset - see
> http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4bin/viewcvs/ccp4/examples/.
>
> Beyond that, the JCSG is probably the place to go.
>
> Jayashankar wrote:
> > Dear scientists and friends,
> >
> > I am much interested to learn things by my own.
> > There are many guys out there as me.
> > To fulfill the thirst and quest for more crystallographic  practical
> > knowledge, I need test data set for
> > SAD,MAD,SIR,MIR,SIRAS,MIRAS.
> >
> > And I want to remind kevin and Martyn that they told they will give link
> > for the test dataset to play with most of the ccp4 programs in the wiki.
> > (during recent bioxhit ,oulu workshop)
> > where can i get them, is there any scientist ready to provide.
> >
> > --
> > S.Jayashankar
> > Research Student
> > Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
> > Hannover Medical School
> > Germany
*               Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.   *
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 *
*   Fax: +44 1925 603825    Skype name: martyn.winn                   *
*             URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/                      *