Dear list members,

Sorry to bother you with a personal reflection that somehow asked for a way
out of my mind after the umpteenth announcement of this kind. Please, no bad
feelings for that post, no more than for any other of its kind, anyway.

As it often happens, my reflection takes the form of a question: has anybody
else noticed that it is becoming more and more common to see job ads in our
field where the duties of the candidate are ( rather ) well established, but
not their rights, let alone the type of contract that is offered?

Or perhaps because being myself looking for a job I have become
hyper-sensitive? To clarify, I come from a working-class family, I'm used to
these ads when it comes to the so-called 'non-qualified jobs'.

I'm not really willing to open a debate, most likely prone to be a futile
one, I just wanted to raise the question on other minds.

Thanks for your patience!

Miguel
--
http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2