Hi Ji,

Our lab has had good luck using sodium malonate to cryoprotect salt- grown crystals. See:

Acta Cryst. (2003). D59, 2356-2358
Malonate: a versatile cryoprotectant and stabilizing solution for salt- grown macromolecular crystals T. Holyoak, T. D. Fenn, M. A. Wilson, A. G. Moulin, D. Ringe and G. A. Petsko

Best,
Wally