Dear all,

I have used chainsaw for several times and no problem happened before yesterday.
When I used it last evening, the chainsaw couldn't run as usual. I checked the
log file and saw the error message as follow " CHAINSAW:  Chainsaw is having
trouble reconciling input pdb with sequence ". In fact, the pdb file I used for
model was just being downloaded for PDB database.

So I wonder what happened or what I should do to manage this problem.
ps: To do the work by chainsaw manually is terrible .
Thank you for your attention.

 Xiang Liu
  the third year Ph.D candidate
lab of structural biology, college of life  science
Peking University, Beijing,  P.R.China
100871
Tel:86-10-62755714

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!