Thank you very much for your programme.
But when I use this specific chainsaw to repeat a successful example on my
computer, I see a new error log as following "chainsaw: error while loading
shared libraries: liblapack.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory". I cann't fix it. Did it mean that I haven't installed ccp4
correctly?
Thank you for your attention.
ps: All I have done was only using the new chainsaw instead of the old one  in
the derctery $CCP4/bin.

"Stein, ND (Norman)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:     Hi

 This is a problem that occasionally cropped up if there  were large gaps in
the alignment between target and model.  It has been  fixed in the ccp4-6.0.99d
test release. You can either download and install  the test release, or if you
let me know what operating system you are using, I  will try to create a binary
for you.

 Norman

 Norman Stein
 CCP4