Hi -

I would try SHARP; or to be exact be tempted to think less and use autoSHARP with the description of all datasets and only give it the Se sites for the seMet crystal. The same thing can also be done easily in Solve. In both cases I would start with unmerged data and let these programs do their nice scaling, which might be key for your case.

Now, if one crystal system is converted to another by a simple soak, I presume they are related. Thus, it should be trivial (*) to figure out the relationship (transformation matrix) between the two.

As soon as you do so use DMMulti from the CCP4, the phases from the Se/ Hg phasing experiment, and the "good" native data, together with the transformation matrix from above to do cross-crystal averaging. I suspect that one of your crystal systems will also have some NCS (I suspect that upon soak a crystallographic axis becomes non- crystallograpic) which you should of course also define and use. Presuming now, that your 'good' native is also in higher resolution I would use then the 'native' phases to run ARP/wARP (or Resolve, Buccanneer, ACMI; but I am biased)

        A.

(*) As it has been noted before in the bb, climbing mountain Everest is trivial. It has been done before, its being done now, and will be done again. But it takes intense training and determination to succeed. Same as getting the transformation between the two related space groups. In both cases though, failure is also an option.