From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anshul
Awasthi
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:57 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Putting ligand in the protein structure

Hi all the crystallographers,

I am trying to solve a structure of a protein with some inhibitor. I want to
know how I can put in my inhibitor in the density map of the data i got. I
can see some density in the active site where the  inhibitor should be. I
generated the topoly file of the inhibitor (in both pdba nd refmac5 top
formats) from the Dundee PRODRG server. Now do i need to incorporate the
structure of the inhibitor in ccp4 or can i do in coot?? I am not sure of
how to do it.

ANy sugegstion will be very valuable for me.