Hi Pete,

just a remark:

On 9/25/2008 4:00 PM, Dunten, Pete W. wrote:
I mentioned previously phenix.refine tosses your weak data if IMEAN, SIGIMEAN are chosen during refinement.

phenix.refine does not automatically remove the data based on sigma (it does it by user's request only). phenix.refine removes only negative or zero values for Iobs (Fobs).

I'm wondering if this omission of weak Fobs from the Fobs-Fcalc difference map explains why the difference maps out of refmac seem to be more helpful in showing where to move atoms.

I would be interested to look into this and discuss some more if you contact me directly with a particular example.

Cheers,
Pavel.