I mentioned previously phenix.refine tosses your weak data if IMEAN, SIGIMEAN are chosen during refinement.

phenix.refine does not automatically remove the data based on sigma (it does it by user's request only). phenix.refine removes only negative or zero values for Iobs (Fobs).
That is in fact the same as removing based on sigma: standard practice has been for some time that no data is removed, ever. At the refinement stage, that is. Of course, we do remove data at merging, for various reasons which probably also need investigating (e.g. "high res cutoff" = truncation; cf .Free Lunch).

phx.