The Km changes with your reservoir, so predictions are limited. In general if you have a low Km this is favourable but not a given that your ligand will be found in the electron density map. As a starting point try a molar ratio of >3 of the ligand to your protein and you can go as high as you want (assuming it's soluble and does not cost you an arm and a leg). 50 fold excess has been used in some cases. And remember for your cryo-step to include your ligand in sufficient amounts !

Jürgen