Hi All,
I am working on a 80 KDa single amino acid mutant of a protein expressed in
E.Coli. The protein is very pure and I get very nice looking crystals in
different conditions. I used different cryo protectants and tried room temp
testing of diffraction for these crystals. I don't get any diffraction at
all in most of them. A few were salt, so I was sure that there is no other
instrumental problem. If anyone has faced the same problem or someone can
give some insight about it other than the papers that suggest post
crystallization treatments , something that has worked for them, I would be
grateful

Thanks

Garima