Dear all,

I believe I've run across a case similar to that described recently in Zwart et al., Acta Cryst. (2008) D64, 99-107:

"Given the pseudosymmetric nature of the lattice (pseudo- rhombohedral), C2 can be embedded in the higher symmetry lattice in three different ways (see Fig. 4), corresponding to the three orientations of the twofold axis in space group R32. The integration suite used to initially process the data only gave a single indexing choice for C2, which was unfortunately incorrect."

I've been using denzo/scalepack to process my data, which, as far as I can tell, only allows me one indexing choice for C2.

How can one do this integration using the other two indexing choices?

--James