Hi Randy and Andreas,

I wouldn't rely on the reported XQuartz version after updating to 10.5.6, but rather re-install the most recent version of Xquartz again, to be on the safe side.

Best regards,

Dirk.

P.S.: This version allows to overwrite the X11 resolution with the command "defaults write org.x.X11 dpi -int 72" as an example. You can check the assumed resolution with "xdpyinfo | grep resolution"