Dear All,

Thanks to all that replied in private and in the bb!

Answers are and will be 'permanently' summarized at:

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Mapping_sequence_alignment_to_a_structure

(a nice opportunity to create a missing chapter!)

Tassos