Hi Mengxiao,

The density sure reminds me of a nucleotide. Note the pi-pi stacking of the planar part between Tyr and Phe, and in the third stereo picture you attached, projections at what could be the 2 and 6 positions remind me of Guanine... plus there are Arg, Lys, etc. pointing toward where there could be a phosphate group. Even if the density is not quite 'big enough' to fit it, I'd give it a try.

In addition to components of your crystallization conditions, you might consider that something was either co-purified with your protein, or is contaminating your reagents.

Good luck!

-pamela