UCR

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:23:54 -0500From: lvmengx...@gmail.comsubject:
[ccp4bb] unknown density for a small moleculeTo: ccp...@jiscmail.ac.ukdear
All,When I was refining my structure, I found some unmodeled blobs, shown as
attached images (contoured at 3 sigma for Fo-Fc, Rfree 0.21 and Rfactor 0.18,
refined to 1.9 angstrom ). The protein was expressed in E.coli and purified by
nickel column and gel filtration, both in tris buffer. The crystallization
condition has 2 M ammonium sulfate and 0.1 M sodium acetate. The lower part
looks like a sulfate group, which is held by one Arg, one his, one lys and one
asn. The latter three residues are from another asymmetric unit. The other end
of the small molecule is stunk by the rings of Tyr and Phe. It also interacts
with the OH group of another tyr and one water molecule. Is there a program can
build small molecule models according to the densities? Or could anyone tell
what it might be from the density? Thanks a lot! Any suggestions will be
appreciated!Mengxiao
上Windows Live 中国首页,下载最新版 MSN!
http://im.live.cn/