Hi alphar~
Check the sites you get from anomalous difference Fouriers and stick to those as your correct HA sites. At the same time you may consider not to refine the HA substructure on the anomalous differences but merely using the isomorphous differences. Maybe you need to change the scale of your data intensities by a factor 2-3 to get the major sites at an occupancy of ~1 in the SIR/MIR refinement.

Finally R32/R3 space groups are prone to twinning problems in which case the MIRAS phasing will be a nightmare explaining your current pathologies

Poul