I presume you have done density modification after calculating the exptl phases? If you use REFMAC to refine your partial model with the exptl/density modified phase restraints your FWT PHWT fourier coefficients already use the combined phase.

I am not sure how to choose a damping factor. If you think the exptl/dm phases are good and have realistic weights I guess there shouldnt be one.. SHARP claims to get the weights more or less right; parrot is meant to do a better job of weighting than DM.
Eleanor

Fengyun Ni wrote:
Hi,

I have tried SHARP, but no positive results could be obtained.

Do you have some articles on how to combine the model phase and experimental
phases?
I could only seen the consecutive density in mir 8 to 6 A resolution map, so
I could only locate roughly the position of helix.
After that I use this helix to calculate the structure factor in SFALL.
In SIGMAA, what's the DAMP coefficient should I use?
After combination, do I need to do density modification?
Hope for your help!

Regards,
Alphar